On May 27, the conference “Space for mediation in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings” will be held.
The event is co-organized by the Faculty of Law and Administration of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, the District Court in Poznań, the Wielkopolska Center for Arbitration and Mediation and the National Chamber of Restructuring Advisors.
The following papers will be delivered during the Conference:
- “Mediation as a process of finding solutions” (mediator Anna Warlich),
- “Mediation in bankruptcy and restructuring on the example of selected countries” (mediator Marta Krzyśków-Szymkowicz),
- “The role of mediation in the Second Chance Directive” (advocate, restructuring advisor Magdalena Kasiarz),
- “Limits of admissibility of mediation in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings with particular emphasis on proceedings on declaration of bankruptcy and opening of restructuring proceedings” (Dr. Piotr Sławicki and Dr. Piotr Kędzierski),
- “Mediator and debt recovery in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings” (dr hab. Anna Hrycaj),
- “Mediation as a support for the development of arrangement proposals” (Dr. Patryk Filipiak).
If you are interested, please register via the link: https://webinarswroclaw.clickmeeting.com/v-konferencja-szkoleniowa-i-viii-poznanski-salon-mediacji/register .