Media fusion

Media fusion

Talks are underway on the media merger of American media companies.

The aforementioned talks are taking place between representatives of WarnerMedia and Discovery. The result of these talks is the establishment of a company in which the majority stake in the form of 71% of shares will be held by WarnerMedia, and the remaining shares (29%) by Discovery. The actions taken are to establish a company that is a real competition for the current leaders on this market, i.e. Netflix and Disney.

It is worth recalling that the Discovery concern has been the owner of the Polish commercial television station TVN since 2018.

Source: https://edgp.gazetaprawna.pl/e-wydanie/57964,18-maja-2021/72868,Dziennik-Gazeta-Prawna/753699,Narodziny-telegiganta.html

Portal created by:

FilipiakBabicz.com

Our Social Media

Newsletter

Simplified restructuring

Join the newsletter to download the e-book in Polish

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to the newsletter and receive additional information