Practical problems of simplified restructuring proceedings
A free webinar will be held on June 14 at 15.00, during which practical problems resulting from the simplified restructuring proceedings will be presented.
The following issues will be discussed during the event:
- Is the arrangement supervisor obliged to provide creditors with a list of receivables, a restructuring plan and other relevant documents?
- What is the liability of the arrangement supervisor for non-cooperation with creditors and non-transparent workflow?
- Can the debtor be declared bankrupt during the simplified restructuring procedure? Can a TNS be appointed? If so, whose approval is required for activities beyond day-to-day management: treaty overseers or TNS?
- Can the arrangement proposals be changed in the course of the simplified restructuring procedure?
- Does the opening of simplified restructuring proceedings protect the management board from liability to creditors?
All interested people who want to participate in the event are invited to register: https://lrpoland.wolterskluwer.com/uproszczone-postepowania