On February 20, 2023, there will be a workshop organized by the Institute of Bankruptcy and Restructuring Law and Insolvency Research entitled “Okruszki“. These are workshops during which specific, very detailed issues in the field of restructuring and bankruptcy law are discussed, which cause problems in the current jurisprudence.
The following issues will be discussed during the meeting:
- Filing a complaint against a decision, the justification of which was prepared and served ex officio in civil proceedings and in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings;
- Pursuing debts in court proceedings during the execution of the arrangement and the repayment plan;
- Changing the arrangement supervisor: admissibility and technical issues;
- Obligation to repair the damage within the meaning of Art. 491(21) par. 2 bankruptcy law;
- Should the trustee ex officio take into account the abusive provisions of the franc loan agreement in consumer bankruptcy?;
- Final report of the trustee in simplified consumer bankruptcy (content, submission date and control procedure);
- The issue of (in)admissibility of declaring bankruptcy during the arrangement approval procedure.
The workshop will be held online.
If you are interested in participating in the event, please visit the website: https://www.praktykszkolenia.pl/produkty/bilety/okruszki-7-prelekcji-warsztaty-online/