Connected vessel system
Operating companies constitute a system of communicating vessels.
And it is the failure of their contractors to settle their liabilities that is the most common cause of the emergence and deepening of payment gridlocks. The other causes generating these problems are listed:
- lack of funds to pay off liabilities,
- omission of repayment due to forgetfulness,
- the need to choose between the order in which the payments are made,
- involvement of funds in further investments,
- repayment of loan installments.
Nevertheless, surveys conducted among the owners of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises show that the attitude of entrepreneurs towards the financial situation has improved and they gradually but systematically report that the coronavirus pandemic has less and less impact on their business.